OW2 Webinar Series : Open Source Forum (web conferences)
May 23 - June 03, 2016
OW2 has been invited to present the community and its projects during the Forum Open Source organized by the Webikeo webinar platform.
Date: May 25 to June 3.
Location: Online conferences.
Language: all sessions will be held in French.
Four OW2 projects will be presented during the forum, in addition to a session dedicated to OW2 and the community.
1) OW2 Community & Ecosytem: The OW2 Session by itself will take place on May 25 at 10am. Date: May 25, from 10:00am to 10:45am. Title: From geek to ecosystem: 30 years of open sourceSpeaker: Cédric Thomas, OW2 CEO. See abstract and registration details about OW2 webinarSee the replay.
2) SpagoBIDate: May 27, from 11:00 to 11:45am. Title: Business Intelligence : Transform your data in information with SpagoBi Suite. Speaker: Stefano Scamuzzo, Engineering Group.See abstract and registration details SpagoBI webinar. See the replay.
3) Nanocloud: Date: May 23, from 11:00am to 11:45am. RESCHEDULED : MAY 30. Title: How to modernize your software thanks to cloudSpeakers: Erfane Arwani, Cédric Carbone, NanocloudSee abstract and registration details Nanocloud webinarSee the replay.
4) ProActive: Date: May 24, from 11:00am to 11:45am. Title: Business Automation, Orchestration, and Big Data processing in public and private clouds.. Customer Case: Big Data Cloud Platform for Secured Visa Delivery in UK. Speaker: Brian Amedro, CTO ActiveEonSee abstract and registration details ActiveEon webinarSee the replay
5) OpenSides: Dates: May 31, from 10am to 10:45amTitle: Why use FusionDirectory for the management of your LDAP-based infrastructure: discover 7 benefits. Speaker: Benoit Mortier, OpenSidesSee abstract and registration details FusionDirectory webinarSee the replay
See more about the Open Source Forum
This wiki is licensed under a Creative Commons 2.0 licenseXWiki Enterprise 6.4.4 - Documentation