LINUXTAG 2009BERLIN, GERMANYJUNE 24-27, 2009
LinuxTag is the most important place for Linux and open source software in Europe. In 2009, the 15th LinuxTag presents news for professional users, decision makers, developers, beginners and the Linux community. An OW2 track will be organized during LinuxTag (date to be confirmed). Many thanks to Michael Kleinhenz from Tarent for its help in organizing this track.
LINUXTAG OW2 SESSION PROGRAM:Date : June 25, 2009Session chair : Gael Blondelle, EBM Websourcing.Download the agenda, click on the Slideshare icon to see the slideshows.
1) "JOnAS: an Open Source Unbreakable Java EE Server Platform", by François Exertier,Project Manager, Bull -
2) "SpagoBI 2.0: the new Business Intelligence Free Platform", by Stefano Scamuzzo, Senior Technical Manager - Research and Innovation Division, Engineering Group -
3) "Next gen Portals: how OpenSocial standard adds social to the mix", by Tugdual Grall, VP Product & Business Strategy, eXo Platform -
4) "Create and manage your SOA with petals and Dragon", by Gael Blondelle,CTO, EBM Websourcing -
5) "Open Source is ready to handle entreprise data integration", by Martin Lange, Business Development Manager DACH Region, Talend -
- english version
- german version
6) "Nova Bonita, Open Source BPM Solution", by Miguel Valdes, BPM Manager, Bull -
OW2 PRESENCE IN THE EXHIBITION
OW2 booth has been sponsored by Tarent, OW2 will then be visible on Tarent's booth.
Severals other members will be particating either on an independant booth or on the Ubifrance or Cap Digital spaces: Xwiki, eXo platform, EBM Websourcing, Talend, Altic.
OW2 TECHNOLOGY COUNCIL - Cancelled (next TC meeting scheduled for early July by phone conference)The OW2 Technology Council meeting will be organized in parallel of Linuxtag, and will take place in Fraunhofer Fokus Institute who kindly offered to host this meeting.Schedule: June 24, 02:00PM to 05:00PM, room 6009.
The tentative agenda includes:
Here is the call for presentations:
OW2@LinuxTag: Call for Presentations
Dear Project Managers,
The organizers of LinuxTag (Berlin, June 24-27) have kindly agreed to
entrust the OW2 Community with the organization of the "Enterprise
Development Track". This is a great opportunity to enhance the visibility
of our code base in Europe. Our appreciation to Michael Kleinheinz of
But, we only have one week to organize this! My apologies for the
extremely short notice.
We need to put together a program of 6 presentations, of 45' each,
focused on Enterprise Computing Infrastructure. We are inviting you to
submit presentations related to the theme BEFORE WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 25.
The focus of the talk should be technical on a high abstraction level.
The target audience are lead/senior developers and CTOs, so it should
touch the technical details but only on a "what can I do with it and how
easy/complicated is it" level. An ideal talk would focus on architectural
design rather than lines of code. In case of OW2 projects, attendees
would be interested in components overview, how they work together,
solutions provided. Some success stories from the frontier would be
Please send your proposal to Catherine.Nuel@ow2.org using the following
template:[Name[Position[Organization[Presentation title[Presentation abstract: 200 WORDS[Presentation short abstract: 200 CHARACTERS
This wiki is licensed under a Creative Commons 2.0 licenseXWiki Enterprise 6.4.4 - Documentation