The Technology Council organize meetings on a bimestrial basis (at least we try to).
The next Technology Council meeting will take place physically on 27 November 2012, alongside with.
Face to face Technology Council meetings in 2012 are planned:
- during , on March 29 morning
- during , 19-21 June (cancelled)
- before , on 27 November afternoon (physical, at Issy Les Moulineaux, Paris, France)
TC meetings usually take place on IRC (See) to discuss and exchange news.
Occasionally (1 to 2 times a year), a face to face meeting is organized.
The Technology Council is responsible
- for building the overall technical architecture, including defining technical guidelines
- for providing technology validation
- for making Project life-cycle decisions (see the and the )
- for monitoring production and overall Projects consistency.
The Technology Council also defines OW2's architecture vision, it validates the founding charters of Projects and Initiatives and it approves reuse of non-OW2 code into Projects and Initiatives.
The Technology Council provides guidelines to the(the infrastructure runners) regarding the evolution of the OW2 technical platform.
Every OW2 Project's leaders are de facto.
Only TC members can volunteer for.
Technology Council is run by its electedand the OW2 (Chief Technical Officer).
The Technology Council has a blog whereare advertised (Subscribe to the ).
Technology Council meetings: Minutes
Minutes of the Technology Council meetings are archived on a per year basis.
Reference Documents and Processes (in progress)
- Project LifeCycle
- Project Acceptance
- Project End of Life
- Under Discussion
Contact the Technology Council
To contact the Technology Council, you can send e-mail to technology-council at ow2 dot org.