The Technology Council Chairman is a member of the TC.
He/she is elected by the TC participant for an undefined time (until he/she resign).
His/hers list of duties includes:
- Lead the discussions about technology vision
- Make sure that the TC fulfills its role
- Co-organize meetings with the and the (MO)
- Run discussions about the architecture and the adoption of new projects
- Take care of OW2 code base consistency
The work is typically done in duo with the OW2 CTO.
Be the Chairman of the TC does not take so much time as the operational work can be mainly driven by the MO.
We need you as a candidate :
- if you are one of the enthusiastic members of the TC,
- if you like the OW2 consortium and want to contribute to its success,
- if you want to help the projects by pushing new tools in the OW2 Forge,
- if you want to help define and promote a common architecture vision