The schedule and details of each session including abstracts of the presentations will be completed progressively.
November 12: Workshop Day
1) OSCi Convention
- OSCi Conventions aims at working on cooperation opportunities between projects. This second convention will concentrate on the OpenCloudware
and OCEAN projects
. The OpenCloudware Annual Conference will take place during the convention. Public and free workshop, access with registration.
2) CHOReOS Workshop
- Public and free workshop, access with registration more details about CHOReOS project
3) RISCOSS Convention
- Public and free workshop, access with registration more details about RISCOSS project
November 13-14: Public Conference
1) Invited Keynote Speakers
Keynote Presentations at OW2con'13 will gather both technology experts, top level executives, CIOs and institutional invited speakers.
2) OW2 Project Spotlight
Technology presentations, including project demonstrations,latest news on OW2 flagship projects and new projects presentations.
3) Data on Clouds
Big data is recognized today as a new IT trend. It requires exceptional technologies to efficiently process large quantities of data within tolerable elapsed times. Presentations in this track provide an overview of solutions proposed by OW2 technologies or external projects that help solve the problematic of large-scale data in the framework of cloud computing.
4) Open Source Cloud
Technical- and business-oriented presentations focusing on open source cloud computing, proposed by members participating in the OW2 Open Source Cloudware Initiative (OSCi) or external technology experts.
5) Quality in open source: the SQuAT Initiative (Software Quality Assurance and Trustworthiness)
The SQuAT (Software Quality Assurance and Trustworthiness) initiative has been launched in 2010 by OW2 in order to improve the perceived quality of the code which is downloaded from OW2. Presentations in this track will focus on the tools proposed to help projects produce reports on the quality of the code and/or first results and milestones of the SQuAT initiative. External participants and experts have been invited to speak in this session.
6) OW2 Use Cases and Success Stories
7) Round Table 1: Hybrid Clouds: How to get the best of both worlds?
8) Round Table 2: Benefits and challenges of integrating open source components.