OW2 2010 Annual Conference Sessions
OW2 2010 Annual Conference SessionsDetails about each session will be provided day by day. Please find below a description of each session.
1. TutorialsTutorials session will enable attendees to aquire a deep understanding of Java EE techniques and advanced middleware technologies. Tutorials will be 2,5 hours long and include a mix of lectures, demos and hands-on. Tutorials Sessions will take place on wednesday 25, morning and thursday 26 all morning and afternoon.
2. Conference SessionThe conference session will include:
- Joint project presentations: presentation given by two projects working together and possibly one customer testimony. Aim is to highlight interactions between OW2 projects, and to show how OW2 components are used together.
- Initiatives: presentations related to the OW2 main initiatives, based in particular on the Business Intelligence and Open Source Cloudware (OSCi) Initiatives. Initiatives are joint efforts by OW2 Members aiming at facilitating the use of OW2 technologies by mainstream Systems Integrators, End-Users and Software Vendors.
- Real world Use Cases of OW2 components and platforms:
. Production use of OW2 projects by end-users;
. Systems integrators solutions deployed with OW2 projects;
. Integration of OW2 projects in commercial offerings.
3. Unconference Session��Open conference�� session for an open community.
The unconference sessions are smaller and more informal than the usual conference sessions. They can be led by one or two speakers and open with a short presentation followed by a question-and-answer section, or take the form of open, "round-table" discussions about particular topics of interest to the OW2 technology community. Simply come with your suggestions of topics, the unconference sessions will be organized on-site.
Three unconference sessions will take place in parallel on wednesday Nov. 25 afternoon.