OW2con'13 Awards Contest
OW2 will recognize and reward this year again "best of breed" projects and successful implementations of OW2 technologies.
The OW2con Awards 2013 are open to all OW2 projects. This award is a unique opportunity for OW2 members to showcase their projects and to benefit from increased recognition within the OW2 community.
How to submit to OW2con'13 Awards?
Please read carefully those recommendations before submitting your project.
- The submission must be done online. The form will be published by end of September on this page.
- Each entry must be separate - If you are entering three different categories, you will need to fill in three separate forms. The word count for each entry is limited to 600 words.
- Please note that the quality of your entry (reference clients, general information, technical details, etc.) has a bearing on the outcome of each category. Entrants are encouraged to be as transparent as possible regarding their success story in general. Please avoid "cut-and-paste-job" from the company website.
OW2con'13 Award Timeline
- Deadline to register: Friday October 1, 2013
- Jury evaluation deadline: Friday November 8, 2013
- Ceremony: Wednesday November 13, 6:00pm
- Innovation award
This award will recognize the use of latest OW2 developments. The jury will pay particular attention to:
- the implementation of new emerging standards
- novel functionalities in 2012
- opening new technology field for OW2
- aligning OW2 with strategic technology trends
2. Community award
This award will recognize the community aspect. The jury will pay particular attention to:
- end-user driven development
- cooperation and integration between two or more projects
- contribution to the OW2 governance
- fostering the community momentum
3. Market award
The winner of this category will be the success story which illustrates:
- integration of OW2 project in commercial offering
- solution by system integrator leveraging OW2 technologies
- a business deal/agreement between an OW2 project and industry stakeholder
- high profile or innovative customer sale
4. Technology Council Special prize
Special prize for any reason the OW2 Technology Council might deem relevant.
Please see below the picture of winners from last year's 2012 awards contest:
- Innovation Award: Shelbie
- Community Award: EasyBeans
- Market Award: Bonita Open Solution
- Technology Council Special Prize: ProActive - CLIF - Fractal Integration