OW2 2010 Annual Conference Sessions
Last modified byon 2010/10/12 12:37
OW2 2010 Annual Conference SessionsDetails about each session will be provided day by day. Please find below a description of each session.
- Bonitasoft: Develop my first process based application with Bonita Open Solution 5.3 - Rodrigue Le Gall (BonitaSoft).
- eXo Platform: Integrating enterprise applications using GateIn and OpenSocial - Jérémi Joslin (eXo Platform).
- CLIF: Load Testing with CLIF - Bruno Dillenseger (France Telecom).
- FraSCAti: Pushing your SOA beyond the limits with FraSCAti - Philippe Merle (INRIA).
- Cloud aware large scale distributed SOA - Christophe Hamerling (R&D Engineer & Project Leader, PetalsLink).
- ONCE-PaaS: A PaaS Solution Stack 4 Cloudware - Wei Wang (Institute of Software, Chinese Academy of Sciences (ISCAS)).
- Cloud Infrastructure SetUp, the start of making Money - Jose Luis Serano Fernandez (Consultant).
- To integrate cloud and grid (NEXUS) - Kailash Selvaraj, Tech. Staff, Madhusudhana Rao Sriramagiri, Project coordinator, CDAC, India.
- XWiki: a perfect match for collaboration in the Open Cloud - Ludovic Dubost (XWiki).
- Sarting for the Cloud, Minghui Zhou, PKU.
Joint projects Session
- Combining BPM with Data Integration: Open Source best of breed with BonitaSoft and Talend - Charles Souillard (Bonitasoft), Cédric Carbone (Talend).
- Evolving Service Architectures (joint presentation of the OW2 projects Q-ImPrESS and SOFA 2) - Jan Kofron and Petr Hnetynka (Charles University in Prague, Czech Republic).
- Reliable Asynchronous Web Service with CXF in a Java EE JOnAS environment - Florent Benoit (Bull) and TBC (France Telecom).
- Chameleon, Clément Escoffier (Title TBD).
Business Intelligence Initiative
- Revitalizing OW2 BI Initiative: new participants and new activities - Stefano Scamuzzo begin_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlighting (IT Solution Architect, Engineering Ingegneria Informatica S.p.A.).
- Theodor Dianciu, Jaspersoft - TBD.
Middleware in action
- Secure your Java EE project with the performance diagnostic tool provided by OW2 JOnAS - Benoit Pelletier (Bull).
- Delivering Next-Generation Business Intelligence Using Open Source Software - Tom Cahill (Vice President EMEA, Jaspersoft).
- Transforming the Data Center - Tom Cahill (Vice President EMEA, Jaspersoft).
- Salome-TMF a Test Management tool that connects the tests team to those of development - Véronique Théault (Acpqualife Salome - TMF).
- Presto (French web service protocol for public administrations exchanges) : an open-source implementation - Pierre-Yves Gibello (Research Engineer, PetalsLink).
- Scalagent Use Case, Serge Lacourte, Andre Freyssinet (title TBD).
- FOSSOLOGY (btc)
- Antelink (btc)
- Novaforge (btc)
- CSTC Metodology (btc)
- The introduction of component based software production line of Peking University,Yasha WANG (Peking University).
OW2 Collaborative Projects
- CHOReOS Project -(tbc)
- CompatibleOne Project -(tbc)