No new projects accepted by the Technology Council in August.
Open World Forum
Camp as well as in the Scilab Programing Contest.
- The OW2 Management Office will hold a number of meetings in China at the end-October and give presentations of OW2 at the Beijing Open Source
FOSSology to manage licenses in our code base. I met Bob Gobeille at OSCON who kindly agreed to help us implement FOSSology.
- We are currently working on adding new services to the OW2 technical infrastructure: Dimdim, a Webinar tool (with the help of INRIA) and
IPR Policy Maintenance
document may require some maintenance and have started discussions get professional help.
- After recent community discussions on open source licences (questions on the GLPv3, Affero, proliferation), we realized that our IPR policy
Specific End-User Status
- The Ecosystem Council is currently working on a request from the Management Office to propose a new End-User status at the next Board Meeting.
formal call for papers in September...
- As we were following up regarding the 20+ papers we proposed for next Javoxx conference, we heard that the steering committee was apparently running late and that they intend to issue a
OW2 Annual Conference
- The OW2 Annual Conference will take place April 1-2, 2009, in Paris, France concurrently with Solutions Linux 2009, a major open source tradeshow. Mark the date.