Board of Directors
- Jean-Pierre Laisné was elected Chairman of the Board.
Gaël Blondelle was appointed Vice-President Technology of the Consortium. Summary of the minutes here. Next meeting of the Board of Directors will be on July 8, by phone.
Call for Presentation: Devoxx
- While this year again there is no official call for Devoxx, OW2 organizes an internal selection process in order to provide a collective submission of papers related to its projects. Submit your paper here .
Programming Contest: Sponsors Required
- We now have 17 teams - two more than our initial target! - registered to participate in our programming contest. We are now actively seeking sponsors. Check the sponsoring opportunities here.
- Make a date to attend the "Enterprise development" track at LinuxTag, Berlin,
June 24-27, where the OW2 projects will be on stage. See the full program here.
The CoTer Club (IT for local government) will hold its 20th Congress in
Strasbourg, France, June 16-17, 2009. OW2 Members Altic, Bull, eXo
Platform and Talend will be present on the exhibition floor. More...
The 2009 edition of the O'Reilly Open Source Convention 2009, OSCON,
will be held July 20-24, 2009 in San Jose, California. OW2 will be
present in the .org pavilion. More...
Business Ecosystem News
- eXo Portal and JCR (along with some related components) will be moved to JBoss.org. All of eXo Platform's other projects will stay on OW2. More.
OW2 Europe Local Chapter
- Engineering, co-founder
and strategic member of OW2 Consortium, has joined the OW2 Europe Local Chapter.
OW2 Webinar Center
- June presentations include: Interoperability Presentation (02/06), OSS
Business Intelligence (11/06), SOFA2 Component based (16/06), QualiPSo
Quality for OSS (25/06), Galaxy SOA (30/06). Register here.
OW2 Web site
Use the new section "Members
Events" to promote events linked to your projects or your OW2
related activities. (see at the bottom right of the home page or click here)