Local Chapters offer a number of benefits to the local OW2 contributors:
The ELC welcomes new contributors who are willing to participate to its actions.
- A contact point for local community;
- A platform for local networking and recognition;
- Communication and dissemination channel;
- International cooperation opportunities in the open source middleware field;
- A way to leverage ideas, investigate and implement actions, share results and knowledge's.
News & Events
Knowledge Sharing Webinar Program
- Based on OSS DimDim tool, a Webinar platform has been setup to offer you functionnalities such as Desktop, Presentation and Whiteboard Sharing.
- The current program contains around 20 sessions starting from "OW2 Fractal Technologies" to "OSS Community Building".
- The aim is to share with you OW2 project technology but also increase knowledge in the OSS field so don' hesitate to register!
- Register here
Call for contribution
- 2009-06-03, 11am CET - audio conference - +33 1 76 73 67 95