iKoula Partnership for Cloud Resources
OW2 has teamed up withhosting company to offer new cloud services to OW2 members and project leaders.
One major benefit of this partnership is to make distributed continuous integration possible now within OW2, thanks to the additional power and flexibility it will bring to the current integration system.
In the future there is no doubt that these cloud resources will help to extend and and improve OW2 services, including:
- On-demand instances for projects
- Allow projects to access another cloud technology implementation for free
- Provide R&D and pre-production virtual environments to OW2 infrastructure, giving more efficiency to it's day to day maintenance.
- And many more (new features will be added progressively).
Ikoula Public Cloud includes the following features:
- EC2 compatible APIs
- two geographical area choices
- low latency guaranteed
- direct routing and NAT setup available
- load balancing and VPN
More information available at