OW2 Programming Contest Award Ceremony
Last modified byon 2014/06/20 12:18
As an example, you find here the information about the ceremony of OW2 Programming Contest 2013
Award Ceremony: October 16, 2014
Chengdu University of Information Technology, Chengdu, Sichuan, China.
OW2 Programming Contest Award CeremonyThe Award Ceremony takes place on October 23, 2013 at Chengdu University of Information Technology, Chengdu, Sichuan, China. See the .
ProgrammeThe full programme of the ceremony can be downloaded here. Program outline:
- October 23, 2013, morning: Scilab/OW2 Programming Contest Award Ceremony
- Invited Lecture: Baogang Hu, Former Director, LIAMA, Sino-French Laboratory for Computer Science, Automation and Applied Mathematics
- Invited Lecture: Hailong Sun, Professor, BUAA
- Invited Lecture: Ming Liu, COPU
- October 23, 2013, afternoon: international workshop award project presentations