OW2 Programming Contest 2013: Registration
OW2 Programming Contest 2013
Award Ceremony: October 23-24, 2013
National University of Defense Technology, Changsha, China
Why participate in the OW2 Programming Contest?Your participation in this contest will allow you to:
- Enhance your visibility, Show your skills, express your own talent
- Grow your international network and establish contacts with open source software companies
- Develop your skills and ability to use and develop state-of-the-art distributed open source middleware
- and possibly win a prize !
- First prize: one award will be given (RMB 10 000).
- Second prize: up to FIVE awards will be given. (Each Award: RMB 1 000).
- Third prize: up to TEN awards will be given. (Each Award: RMB 500).
How to register and participate?The deadline for contestant registration is extended until July 15, 2012.
- Participants select a topic from the list provided on the OW2 Contest .
- Fill the
- After registration, participants must get in touch with the topic contact, and exchange information on the corresponding project mailing list.
- A weekly report has to be sent by e-mail to the topic contact and OW2 Programming Contest staff.
- The software will be developed using the or alternatively SVN on the or . It should include appropriate documentation for installing and running the software, as well as examples and tests. The language for code comments and documentation should be English.