OW2 Programming Contest 2010: Registration
Last modified byon 2010/07/13 12:49
OW2 Programming Contest 2010
Award Ceremony: September 24-26, 2010
Ningxia University, Yinchuan city, Ningxia, China
Why participate in the OW2 Programming Contest?Your participation in this contest will allow you to:
- Enhance your visibility, Show your skills, express your own talent
- Grow your international network and establish contacts with open source software companies
- Develop your skills and ability to use and develop state-of-the-art distributed open source middleware
- and possibly win a prize !
- First prize: one award will be given (RMB 10 000).
- Second prize: up to FIVE awards will be given. (Each Award: RMB 1 000).
- Third prize: up to TEN awards will be given. (Each Award: RMB 500).
How to register?The deadline for contestant registration is June 30, 2010. Contestants should:
- Choose among the list of topics provided in the
1. Fill the
- Get in touch with the topic contact for further instructions.