OW2 Programming Contest Award Ceremony
Last modified byon 2012/10/15 20:07
OW2 Programming Contest 2012
An event of
Award Ceremony: October 15-16, 2012
Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics (NUAA), Nanjing, China
OW2 Programming Contest Award CeremonyThe Award Ceremony takes place on October 15-16, 2012 at Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics (NUAA), Nanjing, China.
For registering to the 2012 Programming Contest Award Ceremony and Workshop, .
ProgrammeThe full programme of the ceremony can be downloaded here. Program outline:
- October 15, 2012, morning: Scilab/OW2 Programming Contest Award Ceremony
- Invited Lecture: Vania Joloboff, Director, LIAMA, Sino-French Laboratory for Computer Science, Automation and Applied Mathematics
- Invited Lecture: Zhou Minghui, Senior Professor, Peking University
- Invited Lecture: Che Shuai, Chief Engineer, CVIC SE
- October 15, 2012, afternoon: international workshop award project presentations
- October 16, 2012, morning: international workshop award project presentations
- October 16, 2012, afternoon: poster session