OW2 Programming Contest Award Ceremony
OW2 Programming Contest 2010
Award Ceremony: September 24-26, 2010
Ningxia University, Yinchuan city, Ningxia, China
OW2 Programming Contest Award CeremonyThe Award Ceremony will take place on September 25, 2010, at the Ningxia University International Exchange Center, Yinchuan, Ninxia province, China. The results of the contest announced in Yinchuan on 25 September 2010 can be found . Pictures of the ceremony are now .
ProgrammeMorning: official joint ceremony with Scilab
Afternoon: OW2 Workshop See the full programme which also contains all abstracts, starting on page 49. September 25, morning:
- Why Open Source: An Introduction, by Cédric Thomas, OW2 CEO
- Introduction to the OW2 Code base and main technologies, by Alexandre Lefebvre, OW2 CTO (presentation)
- Leverage open source ETL for your BI project with Talend, by Cedric Carbone, Talend CTO
- BonitaSoft the BPM game-changer, by Charles Souillard, BonitaSoft CTO (presentation)
- Geolocation, Jialiang Xie, Xiujuan Ma, Peking University (presentation)
- JOnAS News Notifier, Hao Yang, Ting Yang, Xiujuan Ma, Peking University
- PKU Web Services QoS Tools, Lu Fang, Jing Jin, Dan Jing, Peking University
- FUNnel: Connecting Developing Environment and the Internet, Lijie Wang, Fei Liu, Leye Wang, Ruhao Yao, Peking University (presentation, demo)
- NeoIssueTrackingSystem (NeoITS), Meng Li, Changsheng Liu, Yong Jin, Peking University
- Joram access with the Stomp Protocol, Hua Zhou, Liang Zhao, Yangyang Xia, Wei Gu, Jie Li, NanJing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics.
- Implement an automatic XForms generator based on an XML Schema description, Cai Zhengping, Ma Lin , Wu Liming, Liu Chunyong, Zhang Yulong, Song Junyu, NanJing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics.
- Implement server-side resource monitor in Bench4Q (Bench4Q) and Implement on-line book store in Bench4Q by Servlet/EJB3 (Bench4Q, JOnAS), Xiaowei Zhou, Xin Zhu, Sa Wang, Zhiquan Duan, Houqi Luo, Institute of Software Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Implement workload recording for Bench4Q (Bench4Q) and Implement tests results comparison in Bench4Q (Bench4Q), Jianhua Zhang, Sa Wang, Institute of Software Chinese Academy of Sciences (presentation)
- StarSim, Discrete Event System Oriented Generic Simulation Framework Supporting Rapid Construction, Yongzhi Yang, Bo Ding, Xi Xiao, Liufeng Wang, Huining Yan, Zhendong Wu, National University of Defense Technology
- A Shell bundle dedicated to Joram administration, Da Xiao, National University of Defense Technology
- Multi User Web 2.0 Process Designer, Xiajian Chen, Tingting Yi, Institute of Software Chinese Academy of Sciences