OW2 Annual Conference 2010
NEW! Presentation slides and videos now available.
See here below and simply follow the "PDF" or "Video" links next to the presentations.
Download tte detailled program here
Program at a glance
(See content of sessions below or visit the Sessions section
for detailed presentations of each session, including abstracts of presentations).
WELCOME COFFEE (Nov 24, 08:30 - 09:30am).
OPENING ADDRESS (Nov 24, 09:30 - 10:00am).
OPEN CLOUD SUMMIT KEYNOTES & PANEL (Nov 24, 10:00 - 12:30am) - More details here.
- Introduction, Jean-Pierre Laisné, Bull/OW2. (Video)
- OpenNebula: Leading Innovation in Cloud Computing Management -Ignacio Llorente, OpenNebula. (PDF) (Video)
* Introduction to OpenStack - Randy Bias, Cloudscaling. (PDF) (Video)
* ProActive Parallel Suite and OW2 OSCi initiative: from Multi-Cores to Multi-Clouds - Denis Caromel, ProActive, INRIA, CNRS, IUF. (PDF) (Video)
- Panel discussion: Ignacio Llorente (OpenNebula); Richard Nicholson (Paremus & Member of OSGi Alliance); Denis Caromel (INRIA, CNRS, IUF); Randy Bias (Cloudscaling), Jun Wei (Institute of Software, Chinese Academy of Sciences - ISCAS).
KEYNOTE ADDRESS (Nov. 25, 9:30 - 10:00am)
- Jean-Bernard Stefani, INRIA.(Video)
TUTORIALS (Nov 24 & 25, from 10:00am to 05:00pm) - More details here
- Bonitasoft: Develop my first process based application with Bonita Open Solution 5.3 - Rodrigue Le Gall, BonitaSoft.
* eXo Platform: Integrating enterprise applications using GateIn and OpenSocial - Jérémi Joslin, eXo Platform.
- CLIF: Load Testing with CLIF - Bruno Dillenseger, France Telecom.
* FraSCAti: Pushing your SOA beyond the limits with FraSCAti - Philippe Merle, INRIA.- Cancelled
CLOUD SESSION: OPEN SOURCE IN THE CLOUD (Nov 24, from 01:30 to 06:00pm) - More details here.
- Cloud aware large scale distributed SOA - Christophe Hamerling, PetalsLink. (PDF) (Video)
* From Centralized to Distributed Cloud" - Jean-Paul Smets, Free Cloud Alliance. (PDF) (Video: Part 1 -Part 2- Part 3)
* ONCE-PaaS: A PaaS Solution Stack 4 Cloudware - Wei Wang, Institute of Software, Chinese Academy of Sciences (ISCAS). (PDF) (Video)
* Starting for the Cloud, Minghui Zhou, PKU. (PDF) (Video)
* A Cloud Platform for Delivering Instant Development Service with Service Oriented Approaches -Hailong Sun, BeiHang University. (PDF) (Video)
* XWiki: a perfect match for collaboration in the Open Cloud - Ludovic Dubost, XWiki. (PDF) (Video)
- Cloud Infrastructure SetUp, the start of making Money - Jose Luis Serano Fernandez, Consultant. (cancelled and replaced by UShareSoft presentation, James Weir, (PDF)) (Video)
* To integrate cloud and grid (NEXUS) - Kailash Selvaraj, Tech. Staff, Madhusudhana Rao Sriramagiri, Project coordinator, CDAC, India. (PDF) (Video)
OW2 JOINT PROJECTS SESSION (Nov 25, from 10:00am to 01:00pm) - More details here.
- Combining BPM with Data Integration: Open Source best of breed with BonitaSoft and Talend - Charles Souillard, Bonitasoft and Cédric Carbone, Talend. (PDF) (Video)
- Evolving Service Architectures (joint presentation of the OW2 projects Q-ImPrESS and SOFA 2) - Jan Kofron and Petr Hnetynka, Charles University in Prague, Czech Republic. (PDF) (Video)
- Reliable Asynchronous Web Service with CXF in a Java EE JOnAS environment - Florent Benoit, Bull and Guy Vachet, France Telecom). (PDF) (Video)
- Evolution of Trustworthy Software based on Evidence of Software lifecycle - Yin Gang, NUDT. (PDF) (Video)
* One year with Chameleon - Clément Escoffier, Karl Pauls, akquinet A.G. and Guillaume Sauthier, Bull S.A.S. (PDF) (Video)
SQuAT Session (Software Quality Assurance Track (Nov 25, from 10:00am to 01:00pm) - More details here
- FOSSology: The study of FOSS to support compliance programs - Bruno Cornec, HP (PDF).
* Antelink Community and issues regarding quality assessment - Samuel Langlois, Antelink (PDF).
- Software quality assurance feedback - Patrice Truong Van Nga (PDF).
- Novaforge - Emmanuel Rias/ Christian Remy, Bull. (PDF)
- Keys of Open Source Software Testing - Hao KONG, BSTQC (PDF).
- The introduction of component based software production line of Peking University - Yasha WANG, Peking University (PDF).
- QualiPSO quality assessment methodology - Prof. Alberto Sillitti and Prof. Sandro Morasca (PDF - part 1), (PDF - part 2).
OW2 BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE INITIATIVE SESSION (Nov 25, from 02:00 to 03:30pm) - More details here.
- Revitalizing OW2 BI Initiative: new participants and new activities - Stefano Scamuzzo(IT Solution Architect, Engineering Ingegneria Informatica S.p.A.). (PDF)
* Embeddable Open Source BI for Cloud or on-Premise, Theodor Dianciu, Jaspersoft.(PDF)
- WebLab: How an information processing platform can be used for Business Intelligence. - Jérémie Doucy, Cassidian.(PDF).
OW2 SOFTWARE IN ACTION (Nov 25, from 2:00 to 05:00 pm) - More details here.