OW2 Programming Contest Award Ceremony
Last modified byon 2009/11/16 17:53
OW2 Programming Contest
Award Ceremony: September 19-20, 2009
Guiyang, Guizhou province, China
OW2 Programming Contest Award CeremonyThe Award Ceremony will take place on
September 19-20, 2009
Location: Guiyang, Guizhou province, China.
See September 19:
Morning: official joint ceremony with Scilab
Afternoon: OW2 Workshop part 1
Morning: OW2 Workshop part 2
September 19, morning:
- OW2 Institutional presentation, by C�dric Thomas, OW2 CEO September 19, afternoon and September 20, morning:
- Introduction, by C�dric Thomas, OW2 CEO.
- Towards a Trustworthy Community for Open Source Software, Trustie team.
- The OW2 Consortium: Structure and Strategy, OW2 CEO Cedric Thomas.
- The Design and Implementation of Icode Search, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Tong Liu.
- The Design and Implementation of Orchestra Designer, Beihang University , Sun Dou.
- The Design and implementation of FCOOBAS: Flex Console of OSGI Bundles and Services in JONAS, Peking University , Ma Xiujuan.
- Web Service's Runtime Information Collection and Storage Approach and Implementation, Peking University , Zhiwen Cheng.
- Bundle Resource Cost Monitoring on OSGi based Application Server, Peking University, Chao You.
- SOSE: The Design and Implementation of a Source Code Search EngineX, Peking University, Lijie Wang.
- The opportunities and Challenges of Application Servers-the future of Jo2nas, Peking University, Zhou Minghui.
- OW2 Programming Contest Sponsors(tbc).
Cedric THOMAS, CEO of OW2 Consortium Prof. Jun HAN, Beihang University Prof. Minghui ZHOU, Peking University Prof. Junfeng ZHAO, Peking University Prof. Bing XIE, Peking University Prof. Dianxi SHI, Peking University