OW2 Programming Contest Award Ceremony
OW2 Programming Contest
Award Ceremony: September 19-20, 2009
Guiyang, Guizhou province, China
OW2 Programming Contest Award CeremonyThe Award Ceremony will take place on
September 19-20, 2009
Location: Guiyang, Guizhou province, China.
See September 19:
Morning: official joint ceremony with Scilab
Afternoon: OW2 Workshop part 1
Morning: OW2 Workshop part 2
September 19, morning:
- OW2 Institutional presentation, by C�dric Thomas, OW2 CEO September 19, afternoon:
- A simple package for Mathieu functions, Parma Univ., Italy.
- The Research and Realization of Track interpolation based on the point-to-point comparison method of CNC in Scilab, Xing-Bo Wang, Hunan Agricultural Univ.
- Break-away Phenomenon and Its Algorithm , Xing-Bo Wang, Hunan Agricultural Univ.
- Analysis and Research of Security Mechanism in IEEE 802.16j , Xinmin Dai, Guizhou Univ.
- The Research and Realization of Track interpolation based on the point-to-point comparison method of CNC in Scilab, Huang Bin , Guizhou Univ.
- Research and Design on LVS Cluster Systems, Rui Qi, LIAMA/NLPR.
Coffee Break 16:00 - 16:20
- Research and Application of Mathematical Morphology Algorithms on OSSC, Xiaoping Lin, Guangdong Univ. of Technology.
- Building Nonlinear Filter Simulation Platform With Scilab, Zhejiang Univ.
- Elliptic Curve Cryptosystem Applied in WIMAX Authentication Technology, You Ziyi, Guizhou Normal Univ.
- A New Algorithm and Its Scilab Implementation For Solution of Bordered Tridiagonal Linear Equations, Guizhou Normal Univ.
- Trustie presentation
- Sponsor presentation: Talend (confirmed), France Telecom (tbc), others presentations (tbc)
- JOnAS presentation