June 12, 2010.
The Trustie "National trustworthy resource sharing and collaboration software production environment" project organized on June 12, 2010 an event presenting major project results and milestones. About the participants:
- The officer from the Ministry of Science and Technology
- Ministry of Industry and Information Technology
- Ministry of Education, and the IT experts including Professor Yang Fuqing, Academician of the Chinese Academy of Sciences Chinese
- the National 863 Program Information Expert Academician Huai Jinpeng from Beihang University
- Professor Lv Jian from Najing University
- Professor Meihong from Peking University
- more than 30 of VIPs and 200 representatives of IT industry attend the ceremony.
Trustie is a public networking trustworthy software production and service environment with the core platform including collaborative software development platform, software repository, software credibility grading framework, software product line, multi-spectrum software tools.
In the future, Trustie will become a public Science and Technology development supported platform, a software talent training supported platform, a innovative software collaborative development supported platform.
Trustie includes more than 100 independent developed multi-spectrum software tools, 450 software components, and more than 20000 software components and architectures. Trustie also has a collaborative development community with more than 300 collaborative projects. Trustie also has 4 technology oriented software production lines and 7 industry oriented software production lines Since 2008, Trustie has widely used in various of software parks and incubator parks, has supported China's aviation, aerospace, defense and other key projects, and helped Digital China, Neusoft, Kay Rucker and other large software companies to establish a large-scale information systems or large-scale software production system transformation and reconstruction programs.
Trustie also has the extensive cooperation with OW2 Consortium, and the 2009 and 2010 OW2 Programming Contest are based on Trustie. Trustie and OW2 will jointly provide and promote a world-class cloud computing open source component libraries.