May 28-29, 2013
An OW2 will be organized, including all the material needed to exhibit and provide attendees with project demos. All OW2 members are entitled to participate in this village, to promote their activities and contribute to the OW2 global awareness. If you are interested in joining, please contact Catherine Nuel ( catherine . nuel AT ow2.org ). OW2 Conference:
The OW2 conference track will take place on Tusday May 28, from 10:40am to 01:30pm. Check out the program and do not forget to register!
- OW2 Introduction, Cedric Thomas, OW2
- OpenCloudware: The vApp Lifecycle Management Solution for Multi-Cloud, Alexandre lefebvre, Orange Labs, Thomas Debru, UShareSoft
- OW2 ProActive for Multi-Cloud Integration with GDF-SUEZ INEO,Denis Caromel, INRIA-Univ. Nice-CNRS OASIS team-ActiveEon and Pierre Bredillet, COFELY INEO GDF SUEZ.
- Emerginov a PHP PaaS fro mobile service rapid prototyping, Morgan Richomme, Orange Labs
- CompatibleOne, by Jean-Pierre Laisne, Bull and Jamie Marshall, Prologue
- Analyse en mémoire, mobilité, self-service, convivialité: les mots-clés de la version 4 de SpagoBI, Virginie Pasquon, Engineering Group
- Nanoko project, Romain Pellerin, Nicolas Rempulski, Ubidreams
- CHOReOS - Large Scale Choreographies for the Future Internet, Pierre Chatel, Thales Communications & Security
- The LemonLDAP::NG project: Single Sign On in the cloud, Clément Oudot, Linagora
- Helping ISVs and OW2 projects to onboard software to cloud, Thomas Debru, UShareSoft
- SpagoBI and Talend jointly support Big Data scenarios, Monica Franceschini, Engineering Group
- From Excel or Lotus Notes to the Web with XWiki App Within Minutes batch import, Ludovic Dubost, Xwiki