CNIT Paris La Defense
June 19-21, 2012
OW2 will be actively present this year again at solutions Linux, both in the conferences and in the exhibition with the OW2 Village. The OW2 track session will take place on Wednesday June 20 afternoon. CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS OW2 SESSION Deadline extended to February 11th!
We are inviting all OW2 project leaders and members to take this opportunity to present their activities related to OW2. See the related Call For Presentations below. We are looking for presentations proposals around the following topics:
- New projects: 11 new projects joined OW2 in 2011, Solutions Linux may be a great opportunity to present those projects to the community and more largely to Solutions Linux attendees.
- Real word Use Cases or Success Stories of OW2 components (production use of OW2 projects by end-users; Systems integrators solutions deployed with OW2 projects; Integration of OW2 projects in commercial offerings).
- OW2 Initiatives: Status, latest achievements, .. (Technical or business-oriented presentations may be accepted);
- Joint project presentations: projects should be jointly presented by two projects working together and including ideally one customer testimony. Aim is to highlight interactions between OW2 projects, and to show how OW2 components are used together. Project presentations should include not only technical explanations, but also one project demonstration and short feed-back from end-users.
- Presentation title
- Speaker name(s); company and short bio
- Presentation Abstract (< 250 words)
The OW2 village will be conveniently located at the entrance of the show. Please contact Catherine Nuel (catherine.nuel AT ow2.org) if you would be interested by exhibiting.
OW2 Session, June 20 - Tentative agenda:
OW2 Introduction, Cédric Thomas, OW2.
OW2 Project News:
- Creating collaborative web applications within minutes, Ludovic Dubost, Xwiki
- Private Cloud and Application Orchestration with OW2 ProActive Parallel Suite, Denis Caromel, ProActive.
- Combining BPM with Data Integration and ESB : Open Source best of breed with BonitaSoft and Talend, Rodrigue Le Gall, BonitaSoft and Cedric Carbone, Talend
- MQPerf – un outil de diagnostic en mode SaaS pour évaluer le middleware JORAM, Serge Lacourte, ScalAgent
- Comment générer une application web en quelques minutes avec Telosys ?, Laurent Guerin, Sogeti.
OW2 Real Word Success Stories:
- Business Activity Monitoring with SpagoBI at Enel, Italy's largest power company, Alssandra Toninelli, Engineering
- Developing and Deploying Data-Driven Applications in the Cloud, Tom Cahill, Vice President, EMEA, Jaspersoft
* CompatibleOne, the Open Source Cloud Broker, Jamie Marshall, Prologue
* Building a Dynamic Enterprise App Store in the Cloud, Thomas Debru, UShareSoft
- Building an application on the SugarCRM platform, John Mertic, SugarCRM
* Service integration goes social, Marc Dutoo, OpenWide.
- S'attaquer au Big Data avec Hadoop et l’intégration Open Source, Cédric Carbone, Talend