Solutions Linux 2011May 10-12, 2011
CNIT, Paris, France The European meeting of the scene of freeware, major crossroads of exchanges of the actors of the freeware and the open source, proves this year still that the market of the Free gains its letters of nobility. The attendance 2010 reached the number of 8212 visitors, a stable figure with regard to the previous year. OW2 and its members will be visible in the exhibition through the OW2 village.
The "traditional" OW2 track in the conferences is scheduled for Thursday May 12 from 9:00am to 01:00pm. More info to come soon, stay tuned..! Tentative program for the May 12th OW2 track:(sessions to be delivered in French language)
- Agilité des applications d'entreprise avec Java EE 6 - Guillaume Sauthier, OW2 TC Chairman
- Outillage pour le développeur Java EE/OSGi - Florent Benoît, Bull SAS
- Application d'entreprise élastique dans le Cloud (ou pas) - Benoît Pelletier, Bull SAS
- Open Source et enjeux de la qualité du code, Cédric Thomas, OW2 CEO
- XWiki pour l'éducation et la formation professionnelle, Ludovic Dubost, XWiki
- OW2 BI packaging for Cloud infrastructure, Stefano Scamuzzo, Engineering and Cédric Carbone, Talend.
- BPM in action - Employee emboardment use case with Bonita Open Solution, Rodrigue Le Gall, Chief Service Officer & co-founder, BonitaSoft.
- Spago4Q platform supporting process quality in the Italian Public Administration: KPIs and dashboards for the IT services governance, Davide Dalle Carbonare - Spago4Q Architect, Engineering Group
- How current projects contribute to SpagoBI 3.0 development. The case of an Italian public administration, Monia Spinelli – SpagoBI Developer, Engineering Group .
- Dealing with the Data Deluge with Open Source Business Intelligence, Tom Cahill, Jaspersoft.
- Projet R&D CompatibleOne
- Initiative OW2 Open Source Cloudware (OSCi): tbc.