Date: Feb 3, 2009
Conference abstract : Four OW2 members (Engineering, Ingres, RedHat and Talend) present the new software & services open source integrated stack for enterprise environments. Open source software is a trustworthy choice also for mainstream adoption in mature markets that are very exposed to economic recession. Investment control, quality, performance and systems sustainability are all achievable goals. Open source widens the decision makers choices, but how far? The event will be held mainly in Italian language at Centro Svizzero, Via Turati, 2 - Milan, Italy (Underground: Palestro). The program includes:
- 9:30 - Welcome coffee - Registration
- 10:00 - Introduction - Alfonso Fuggetta, CEO - Cefriel
- 10:50 - Round table: Saving money without compromises with Enterprise Open Source.
. Orazio Viele, Research & Innovation Director - Engineering
. Eric Soares, Vice President Sales SEMEA - Ingres
. Vito Asta, South Europe & MENA ISV Account Manager - RedHat
. Franois Mro, Talend General Manager EMEA - Talend.
Some testimonials from industrial companies waiting for confirmation.
- 12:00 - Value of networks and networks of value in the solution & services offering
- 12:50 - Business Lunch
- 14:00 - 16:00:
. Data Base Open Source, Alessandro Salvatico - Ingres
. RedHat Linux and JBoss middleware, Vito Asta - RedHat
. Enterprise Data Integration Open Source, Sandra Masse - Talend
- 16:00 - Q&A - Conclusions