TC meeting: 16 November 2009, 10AM (CET i.e. Paris time), by phone conference. Call: +33 172 807 597.
1) CCV presentation 10:00am 10:30am CET CCV stands for "Common Customer View" is a 3-year joint development by OSA members. The interest for OW2 is to have a new Initiative examplifying the addition to our code base of user-ready applications. The presentation, by Mike Moody, CTO, Jaspersoft, will be based on the online demo available at http://www.opensolutionsalliance.org/osa/osa-ccvdemo.html . See the PDF presentation here.
2) ChangFeng presentation 10:30am 11:00am CET Changfeng is a professional association with 70 members including the most influential platform software vendors in China. Services provided to members include: technology meetings, participation in standards organizations, marketing promotion and conferences. ChangFeng is interested in developing international cooperation with OW2. ChangFeng is looking into becoming an OW2 Associate Organization. Please see http://www.changfeng.org.cn/ and the See the Changfeng presentation here.
3) Technology positioning discussion launch 11:00am 11:30am CET Discussion with regard to OW2 technology driving force. We suggest to launch (or re-launch) the discussion from the community survey results available at: http://www.ow2.org/view/Events/CommunitySurveyResults Aggregated results show preference for: promoting flagship projects (84%), creating an interoperability architecture (70%) and focusing on user-ready projects (64%). See also the .
4) Infrastructure 11:30am 12:30am CET Continuation of the discussions about the software provided to the projects:
- managing space problems related to large historical logfiles and "old" download files
- question raised of OW2 download costs for those projects whose members haven't paid their membership fees