9:30am -10:30am: Presentation of new OW2 projects.
- 9:30am - 10am: Chameleon Project.
Speaker names:Jonathan Bardin and Philippe Lalanda.
Abtract: The Chameleon project delivers a set of pluggable Java components for OSGi frameworks. The objective of the Chameleon Ecosystem is to develop components, methods and frameworks helping to assemble, run, customize, distribute and manage OSGi applications. This includes implementations and extensions of specifications defined by the OSGi Alliance. It also includes "OSGified" components developed at OW2. In addition, the project maintains a service-centric OSGi Bundle Repository (OBR) enabling the deployment of those components, and proposes a way to assemble those components inside customizable application servers.
- 10:00am - 10:30am: WebLab, by Patrick Giroux, EADS.
11:00am -12:00am : Architecture discussion.
- 11:00am - 11:30am: Componentization (Gael Blondelle, OW2 VP Technology)
- 11:30am - 12:00am: Component model: update on Fractal and OSGi (by Jean-Bernard Stefani / Lionel Seinturier TBC)
Technical topics which should be covered by OW2, or are already covered but should be given more visibility (e.g. cloud, virtualisation, autonomics, ...) 12:30-02:00pm Lunch break.
02:00pm - 02:30pm - Update on UShareSoft.
02:30pm -05:00pm - Trustie projects (presented by the delegation of the OW2 Chinese Local Chapter).
- 02:30pm - 03:00pm: Trustie Forge Technical Architecture (Li Shu Qiang)
- 03:00pm - 03:30pm: Constructing an Internet-oriented Software Production Environment (Wei Wang)
- 03:30pm - 03:45pm - Break
- 03:45pm - 04:15pm: The introduction of trustie software resource repository (Lijie Wang)
- 04:15pm - 04-45pm: Service oriented software production line and a case study (Hailong SUN)
- 04:45pm - 05:15pm: Software Evolution Infrastructure - Review of OW2 Projects (Shi Dianxi)