9:30am -10:30am: Presentation of new OW2 projects.
- 9:30am - 10am: Chameleon, by Clment Escoffier.
- 10:00am - 10:30am: WebLab, by Patrick Giroux, EADS.
10:30am - 11:00 : Coffee break.
11:00am -12:00am : Architecture discussion.
- 11:00am - 11:30am: Componentization (Gael Blondelle, OW2 VP Technology)
- 11:30am - 12:00am: Component model: update on Fractal and OSGi (by Jean-Bernard Stefani / Lionel Seinturier TBC)
Technical topics which should be covered by OW2, or are already covered but should be given more visibility (e.g. cloud, virtualisation, autonomics, ...) 12:30-02:00pm Lunch break.
02:00pm - 02:30pm - Update on UShareSoft.
02:30pm -05:00pm - Trustie projects (presented by the delegation of the OW2 Chinese Local Chapter).
- 02:30pm - 03:00pm: Trustie Forge Technical Architecture (Li Shu Qiang)
- 03:00pm - 03:30pm: Constructing an Internet-oriented Software Production Environment (Wei Wang)
- 03:30pm - 03:45pm - Break
- 03:45pm - 04:15pm: The introduction of trustie software resource repository (Lijie Wang)
- 04:15pm - 04-45pm: Service oriented software production line and a case study (Hailong SUN)
- 04:45pm - 05:15pm: Software Evolution Infrastructure - Review of OW2 Projects (Shi Dianxi)