Note that this will be organized just after the OW2 TechDay at the Open World Forum (December 1 in Paris, see http://www.ow2.org/view/Events/ForumMondialduLibre).
QUARTERLY MEETING PROGRAM December 2, 2008 - Meeting of the OW2 Technology Council (9:00AM to 5:00PM)
Venue : France Telecom offices (for access details, see practical infos below)
Phone conference number: +33 1 72 80 75 97
Tentative agenda : Morning (public presentations) 09:00AM - 09:30AM:
Presentation title: Aspire RFID Middleware - Architecture, Project Status & Roadmap (by webinar). (PDF) Speaker: John Soldatos, Professor, Athens Institute of Technology, Greece
Abstract: The Aspire RFID OW2 project has been kicked off a few months ago. The purpose of the presentation is:
- To explain the project overall context and goals
- To give an update about the Middleware functionalities and architecture
- To explain the current project status and the roadmap
- To open a discussion with OW2 technology experts and call for contribution from the OW2 community
See more about the Aspire project : http://fp7-aspire.eu.
09:30AM - 10:00AM :
Presentation title: TaskMe: flexible Task Management for BPM Infrastructures.(PDF)
Speaker: Michael Kleinhenz, Tarent
Abstract: The development of TaskMe in the context of a large German health insurance company will be presented, as well as the current status and roadmap of the project.
10:00AM - 10:30AM :
Presentation title : Easy WSDL Toolbox, by Gal Blondelle, EBM WebSourcing.(PDF)
Speaker : Gael Blondelle, EBM WebSourcing
Abstract : After having worked for years on Open Source SOA projects, we realized that we were missing a library for uniformly and easily handle WSDL 1.1 and WSDL 2.0 definitions. That's why we created the Easy WSDL, a general purpose, generic and extensible Java layer for WS descriptions with the ability to handle WSDL 1.1 and WSDL 2.0 indifferently. The ideal replacement to both WSDL4J and Woden! 10:30AM - 11:00AM : Break
11:00AM - 11:30AM :
Presentation title: OSLC (Open Source License Checker).(PDF)
Speaker: Mikko Kupsu, Helsinki University of Technology 11:30AM - 12:00PM : WebBuilder (cancelled) by Homar Snchez, Infotec, Mexico.
12:00PM - 12:30PM : TruSTIE update, Shi Dianxi, NUDT 12:30PM - 2:00PM : Lunch break on the site Afternoon: 2:00PM - 5:00PM Presentation title: (cancelled) Vanilla Project
Speaker: Patrick Beaucamp, BPM Conseil
Abstract: "Vanilla, Decision-making open source plaftorm"
- Presentation of the different modules of the platform.
- Presentation of portal and different interfaces.
- Presentation of some "developers/administrators" modules.
- OW2 architecture vision and component model (all)
- Update on the OW2 infrastructure (Alexandre Lefebvre)
- Status of new projects, and pending projects
- Project classification, brochure and web page
- Joint OW2 and Scilab contest (Alexandre Lefebvre)
December 3, 2008 - Meeting of the OW2 Board of Directors (9:00AM to 1:00PM)
Phone conference number: +33 1 72 80 75 97
Venue : EdifiXio offices (for access details, see practical infos below)
PRACTICAL INFORMATION France Telecom
38 rue du Gnral Leclerc
92130 Issy les Moulineaux
Phone : +33 (0)1 46 45 33 27
Metro : Line 12, Station "Mairie d'Issy" or RER C, Station "Issy Val de Seine".
Issy Les Moulineaux is located very close from Paris, on the south-west periphery. Hotels list for France Telecom (city of Issy les Moulineaux):
- , 2 stars, 4 rue Auguste Gervais. Metro : Mairie d?Issy. 56 ?/night, breakfast 6 ?, Wifi. Phone : +33 (0)1 46 44 02 90
- , 3 stars, 6 rue Auguste Gerbais. Metro : Maririe d?Issy. Around 100 ?/night via internet. Phone : +33 (0)1 41 46 10 40
- , 32 boulevard des frres voisins. From 100 to 120 ?/night . Metro : Corentin Celton station. Wifi. Phone : +33 (0)1 40 93 44 15
- , 11 bis avenue Jean Jaurs. From 46 to 48 euros, 100 m. from the Mairie d?Issy Metro station. Phone : +33 (0)1 46 42 25 63
- 15, avenue Jean Jaures, 96 ?, breakfast 9 ?, 100 m. from the Mairie d?Issy Metro. Phone: (+33)1/46383000
64 rue du Ranelagh
Phone: + 33 (0)1 56 90 50 40
Metro : Line 9, Station "Ranelagh" or RER A, Station "Boulainvilliers" Hotel list for EdifiXio (in Paris 16th district): See the list Access to EdifiXio offices: See the access map. Useful links to find another hotel in Paris : http://www.france-paris-booking.com http://www.parishotelsparis.com/ http://www.hotels-paris.fr