Open Source for Open Clouds
The 2010 OW2 Annual Conference will take place on October 13-14 in Paris. The conference theme this year is "~Open Source for Open Clouds~
Attendees will have a unique opportunity to learn more about open source cloud projects that will shape the computing landscape over the next ten years.
The event will highlight OW2 open source projects dedicated to cloud computing, with tutorials and demonstrations, and will highlight invited third party projects.
This year, the OW2 Annual Conference will be an independent event.
The OW2 annual conference is an international high-technology event, featuring two days of high technical sessions, including:
- Two keynote lectures
- A series of half-day tutorials on leading OW2 projects (Bonita, JOnAS, Spagic, Talend, Trustie, Xwiki, etc)
- Several thematic sessions with over 30 presentations, with speakers from Europe, Asia and the Americas,
- Guest open source cloud projects,
- A social events: the Free Beer Party,
- Several "poster sessions".
Over 300 attendees are expected for the second edition of the OW2 Annual Conference.
Organization details will be posted here as they become available.