June 2-5, San Fransisco, USA
The OW2 Community Showcases Leading-Edge Open Source Projects at JavaOne 2009 Key Members of the OW2 Community will be on site to demonstrate leading-edge open source projects for the enterprise information system San Francisco, June 1, 2009 - The OW2 Community is once again present at JavaOne. The community will be proudly showing a selection of world-class open source projects for the enterprise information system, all of which benefit from professional support provided by independant companies. On the OW2 booth (#116), visitors will be able to see OW2 middleware in action through the following demonstrations provided by community members.
- eXo Platform Portal 2.0 and eXo WebOS: The collaborative open source for enterprise.
- JOnAS 5: Flexible OSGi based application server, Java EE (tm) 5 certified.
- Orbeon Form Builder: Create, publish and manage advanced forms right from your web browser.
- Talend Open Studio and Talend Open Profiler: The leading open source data integration software.
- XWiki enterprise: Work better together with XWiki open source collaboration solutions.
Title: JOnAS: an Open Source Unbreakable Java EE Server Platform
Speakers : Franois Exertier, Franois Fornaciari, Bull
Time: 04:10 PM - 05:10 PM
Room: Esplanade 307-310