The System@tic Competitivity Cluster's Free Software SIG stages an Open Source Cloud confrence on May 20. OW2 is pleased to be a partner in this event along with the Free Cloud Alliance.
The objective of the event is to highlight the challenges for the IT research and industry. It will include an introduction to Open Source Cloud projects and initiatives, an overview of available tools both for IaaS and PaaS, and a round table and Q&A session. Closing and networking with a dinner buffet.
- Introduction: interoperability and open source for the cloud Stefane Fermigier, GTLL - System@tic Free Software SIG.
- Cloud industrial and strategic challenges Jean-Hugues Lauret, Cergy University
- Cloud scientific challenges Roberto Di Cosmo, Paris 7 University and INRIA
- Introduction to the Free Cloud Alliance Jean-Paul Smets, Nexedi
- Technology presentations: NiftyName + BS2, SlapGrid Cloud Engine
- Introduction to the OW2 Open Source Cloudware Initiative Cedric Thomas, OW2
- Technology presentations: JOnAS, Jasmine, Entropy and Cliff, ProActive
- Introduction to Compatible One Jean-Pierre Laisn, Bull and OW2.
- eNovance: IAAS et OpenCloud Raphael Ferreira, eNovance.
- Technology presentations: eHaelix and OpenNebula
- Round table and Q&A Moderator: Patrice Bertrand, Smile.
Check the detailed program here
and register here
. The language of this event is French.
: event held at L'Echangeur PME
, Bourse de commerce, 2, rue de Viarmes, 75001 Paris. May 20, 2010, 5pm - 8pm