13th Forum Internacional Software Livre
July 25-28, 2012
Porte Alegre, Brazil
About OW2 presence at FISL
1) List of presentation proposals around OW2 projects and members submitted to the program committee:
- The changing nature of open source, Cedric Thomas, OW2, July 26, 05pm.
* Pulse2 product, Sergio Rafael Lemke, Mandriva, July 26, 3pm.
* Automating web services deploy on the cloud, Leonardo Leite, USP
* Jmine, uma plataforma ágil de desenvolvimento em Java, Julien Renaut and Renato Lundberg, MAPS, July 28, 3pm.
* SpagoBI Brazilian Use Case, Miguel Koren O'Brien de Lacy, Konsultex, July 27, 10am.
* eXo Platform, July 26, 4pm. (tbc)
* Extensive information management with SpagoBI: agile, mobile and real-time business intelligence, Andrea Gioia, SpagoBI Corporate Team, July 26, 10am.
- CompatibleOne project, Cédric Thomas, OW2, July 28, 12am.
* BonitaSoft , Leandro Marcio Hernandez, 4Linux, July 27, 12am.
2) OW2 in the exhibition: OW2 is setting up a joint booth with several members: MAPS
Read more about FISL Conference
: The creator of the Free Software Movement, Richard Stallman officially launched the 13th Edition of the International Free Software Forum at the Palacio Piratini, headquarters of the Rio Grande do Sul State, on June 4. Stallman will be at Porto Alegre for the debate "Freedom in the digital society" with State Governor Tarso Genro. They will celebrate the first year of functioning of the Governor´s Digital Office, 40 years of the RS Data Processing Company (Procergs), 25 years of the State Secretariat of Science and Technology (SCIT) and 70 years of the Foundation for Science and Technology (Cientec).
The event will also demonstrate the commitment of the State Government with the Free Software Use Policy and with freedom in the Internet. The father of the free software movement, Richard Stallman created the GNU Project in the USA in 1983, to create a completely free operating system that anyone could use, study, modify and redistribute. He is also the founder of the Free Software foundation and currently is engaged in spreading the ideals of freedom and free software worldwide. In the Brazilian scenario, the Internet freedom activist Marcelo Branco will speak about those issues at fisl 13.