OW2 will be Community Partner of the 2013 dotScale conference, a high level technical event dedicated to Cloud, Big Data & DevOps.*Date*: June 7th, 2013
*Venue*: Theatre des Variétés, Paris
dotScale goal is to create a unique, affordable and enjoyable conference. We will have the CTOs, architects and hardcore developers of the most interesting projects and platforms on stage, talking about the real tech of the Cloud. The goal of that conference is to help developers understand the technical choices behind the tools and platforms their using, in order to design their own applications and make them scalable.
Special rate for OW2 Community membersAs partner, we have been granted a special discount rate (20%) for members of the OW2 Community. To benefit from that, just go to the DotScale registration page and use the promotion code available there: http://dotscale2013.eventbrite.com/?discount=OW2
About dotScale SpeakersThe speakers list includes:
- *Doug Cutting*, Creator of Hadoop, Chairman of the Apache Foundation
- *Joshua McKenty*, Co-creator of OpenStack
- *Shay Banon*, Creator of ElasticSearch
- *Solomon Hykes*, Founder of dotCloud
- *Brad Fitzpatrick*, Creator of memcached, OpenID, LiveJournal
- *Noah Zoschke*, Runtime Lead at Heroku
- *Thomas Stocking*, COO of Gandi.net US
- *Jonathan Weiss*, Founder of Scalarium, now AWS OpsWorks
- *Quentin Adam*, Founder of Clever Cloud
- *Barry Abrahamson*, CTO of WordPress.com
All the talks will be in English as the event is targeted for a european audience of excited developers & DevOps. It will be followed by free workshops on Saturday June 8. These workshops are organized by the conference partners.
dotScale can also offer special packages for multi-registrations (3,5 ou 10 passes). Please contact Ferdinand BIOS (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
See more about DotScale: http://www.dotscale.eu/