Cloud Computing World Conference
Visit us on the OW2 booth and attend the Open Cloud Workshop!
Open Cloud Workshop, April 10, AfternoonThis workshop will be oragnized and co-ordinated by OW2, and will be open to other open cloud communities. The detailed program will be published soon, stay tuned! This workshop will offer to attendees a mix of panel discussion and presentations given by experts from the open cloud community at large. About the Open Cloud Workshop: The Open Cloud is reaching public and private infrastructures, offering a new flexibility to local, national and global IT projects. Innovation takes place around technical and collaborative projects federating ISVs, scientific and industrial research groups. They rely on cloud standards such as OCCI, CIMI and CDMI to improve data portability and service interoperability over heterogenous infrastructures. To seize the latest Open Cloud opportunities, visit Cloud Computing World Expo in Paris. Join the free Open Cloud conference program, designed with OW2 for the 2013 edition of the show on April 10th afternoon. Tentative topics ( to be confirmed) :
- Ocean: premier who’s who du Cloud Open source
- Comment intégrer l’Open Source dans le datacenter ?
- L’open Cloud revisite l’informatique hautes performances (HPC)
- Les enjeux du passage à l’échelle
- A set of infrastructures and technological bases ready for the future
- Ways of modernization to support more applications and secure services
- Metrics and management tools to optimize operating costs
- Tracks to build and deploy a catalog of services controlled by the company
- Solutions to support the future challenges of storage and archiving
- Management tools, processes, assets and business performance
- Software and services to ensure business continuity information