Cloud Computing World Conference
Visit us on the OW2 booth and attend the Open Cloud Workshop!
Open Cloud Workshop, April 10, AfternoonOW2 will in addition organize an Open cloud workshop, on April 10 afternoon. This workshop will be co-ordinated by OW2, and will be open to other open cloud communities. The detailed program will be published soon, stay tuned! This workshop will offer to attendees a mix of panel discussion and presentations given by experts from the open cloud community at large. Tentative topics ( to be confirmed) :
- Ocean: premier who’s who du Cloud Open source
- Comment intégrer l’Open Source dans le datacenter ?
- L’open Cloud revisite l’informatique hautes performances (HPC)
- Les enjeux du passage à l’échelle
- A set of infrastructures and technological bases ready for the future
- Ways of modernization to support more applications and secure services
- Metrics and management tools to optimize operating costs
- Tracks to build and deploy a catalog of services controlled by the company
- Solutions to support the future challenges of storage and archiving
- Management tools, processes, assets and business performance
- Software and services to ensure business continuity information