OW2 project classification
The project life cycle is composed of three stages: Incubation
. The following criteria are used to decide the status of each project.
- Does the project code base compile?
Compilation is compulsory for Mature projects.
- Are there users outside the project leader organization?
- If yes, please list project users (other OW2 projects, external entities, ...)
- Are there professional services around the project code base? A commercial support offer?
- If yes, please indicate services and/or support providers
- Is there a web site?
- If yes, please indicate the project website URL
- Is there a data sheet?
- If yes, please indicate the URL at which the project datasheet can be found
- Is the project written in English, or, better, internationalised?
- Is there a project roadmap?
- If yes, please indicate the project roadmap URL
- Is the project competing with another OW2 mature project (this is for information, and OW2 accepts internal competition)?
- If yes, please indicate other OW2 competing projects, and precise the fonctional area of competition
- Does this project reinforces the OW2 consortium as a whole?
- If yes, please motivate how your project reinforces OW2
- Is there a lead (one or several contact persons) who is a corporate OW2 member?
- If yes, to which OW2 corporate member does the project lead belong?
- Do you consider that the project has no more development activity (about 1 year since last commits)?
- Has the project officially been moved to another place than OW2?
- If yes, please provide the new project URL
- Are there binary, source, documentation available on OW2 infrastructure?
- Is there an identified project lead (one, or maybe several person(s))?
- Has the project ever released code or binaries ? If not, does it intend to do so in the future? ("ghost" or "fake" projects) will be deleted when moving to archive