Community ToolsOn this page:
- Mailing List Tools
- Former ObjectWeb Forums
Mailing List Tools] ] The OW2 Mailing lists are powered by . You can access them through the which provides a unique interface for authentication, subscription, unsubscription, archives and administration operations. Note you can browse the ObjectWeb public mailing lists archives at: . Mailing list administration pages are at:
- (project)@ow2.org for both developers and users
- (working_group)@ow2.org for people involved in the working group
- (project_team)@ow2.org for the main developpers
- (email@example.com for automatic notifications of all changes to the CVS tree.
- technology-council AT ow2.org
- ecosystems-council AT ow2.org
- operations-council AT ow2.org
- china-local-chapter AT ow2.org
How to Subscribe
- You can use the or directly send a mail to: -firstname.lastname@example.org
- For the newsletter, community and architecture mailing lists, registered members can modify their subscription by editing their
As an anti-spam measure, all email addresses are hidden in the mail archive pages and are written in the OW2 site using the "AT" notation instead of the @ sign.