RISCOSS is a European FP7 research project dedicated to Managing Risk and Costs in Open Source Software Adoption (Grant Agreement: 318249).
The objectives of RISCOSS is to offer Open Source Software (OSS) risk management techniques and practices.
- Scalable, flexible and efficient quantitative and qualitative decision-making techniques
- Business models for OSS solutions. Flexible, customizable business models for OSS adoption considering involved stakeholders, their strategies and decision-making
- Strategic modelling and analysis of OSS ecosystems. Modelling approach to map out relevant organizational and OSS community context
- Tool Support. Rich, usable, collaborative and customisable web-based software platform offering integrated risk-management techniques developed in this, and reused from other, projects.
Expected results of the projects include:
1) The RISCOSS sustainable platform.
2) Know-how about the stated objectives.
3) Improved competitiveness of IT European Industry.
4) Exploitation in the project through several case studies
RISCOSS combines expertise from laboratories and companies with strong background in risk and costs management.
- UNIVERSITAT POLITECNICA DE CATALUNYA (Spain)
- ERICSSON TELECOMUNICAZIONI (Italy)
- FONDAZIONE BRUNO KESSLER (Italy)
- UNIVERSITEIT MAASTRICHT (Netherlands)
- CENATIC (Spain)
- XWIKI SAS (France)
- KPA (Israel)
- OW2 (France)
Please, stay tuned, as the collaborative tools are being implemented. Visit the RISCOSS website: