OW2 Open Source Corporate Network Meeting
The OW2 Open Source Corporate Networking Meeting is an open source business executive event. It provides networking opportunities within the international open source community.
The event is a one day meeting that will feature:
• Mix of project presentations and business talks:
• International meeting gathering participants Chinese and international;
• Speakers and participants from universities, enterprises, administrations and journalists,
• Improve international cooperation between Europe and China in the field of open source technologies;
• Strengthen the cooperation between universities & industry;
• Develop unique business opportunities.
Date Friday 19 October, 2012.
Venue The meeting is hosted by the prestigious
XueYuan Road No.37, HaiDian District, BeiJing,China Tel:86-10-82317658.
For more info and speaking opportunities: please contact mo AT ow2.org
9:00-9:15 Opening speech
9:15-9:45 Keynote Address
9:45-10:15 Coffee break and Demo time
10:15 Case study workshop
11:45-12:00 Case study workshop panel discussion
12:00 Lunch break
13:45 SQuAT workshop: Software Quality and Trustworthiness
15:15-15:30 Software quality panel discussion
15:30-16:15 Coffee break and Demo time
16:15 Open Source Cloudware Initiative workshop
17:45-18:00 Cloud computing workshop panel discussion
18:00 Closing Session, debriefing and concluding remarks
18:30 - Cocktail and Gala dinner
If you wish to attend the OW2 Corporate Networking Meeting, just please send an email to management-office AT ow2.org (or mo AT ow2.org) with the following informations (all entries required):
- First name and last name
- Company/ Organization
- Job Title
- Email address
- Country and City of residence
- Telephone number
- Do you need assistance with accommodation? Y/N
Email title: Registration to the OW2 Corporate Networking Meeting, Beijing Open Source Week, October 2012.