What is our organisation?
The ELC represents OW2 at a regional level under supervision of the Management Office.
Registration to core or extended team is of course free and on a voluntary basis (but minimum active contribution is required) and information coming from LC will be available to all OW2 members.
- A management team is in charge of LC coordination and reporting to OW2 MO.
- A core team is made of the LC management team plus members with commitment to lead specific actions.
- An extended team may be setup to broaden the participation to less active contributors and for dissemination purpose.
What is our strategy?
The main actions of the Local Chapter will encompass:
- Leading an academic and business community;
- Cooperating with other open source organizations;
- Promoting the consortium;
- Developing tools and services for the OW2 Local Chapter community;
- Fostering contribution to the code base.