2010 Board Election
Last modified byon 2010/04/07 15:48
2010 Election of the Board of Directors
Result of the election
The result will be available on Monday 12 April, 2010.Corporate members representative elected:
Vote is open: vote now!
Please, vote at the following pages:
Election process (for the record)
Election noticeThe official notice was sent on Thursday, February 11, 2010 (and a reminder on March 2) for:
- the 2010 election of Board Members
- election of the Chairperson of the Board
- the 2010 General Assembly.
How to apply to be a candidateOnly Corporate Members having fully paid their Membership fees, or duely informed the Management Office, can be candidates and are eligible to participate in OW2 Elections and Board Meetings votes. For Candidate registration, as usual now, you must use the following template (applications will be published on the OW2 Web site - pages mentionned above):
* Subject: Application from (personal name) (organization name) to the OW2 board
- (Membership Category) (Corporate Members) or (Individual Members)
- (Motivations) (<200 words)
- (Applicant Name)
- (Applicant Bio) (<200 words)
- For Corporate Members representatives send your application to corporate-members AT ow2.org
- For Individual Members representative send your application to individual-members AT ow2.org.
What each member category vote forElection and vote process is different for each member category:
- Corporate Members will vote to elect a number of representatives equal to the number of Strategic Members; the actual number of seats open to Corporate Members representatives is to be indicated on the when the election is open.
- Individual Members will vote to elect one representative.
- Strategic Members do not vote.
Board representatives election scheduleThe schedule for the 2010 election is as follows:
- March 1-14: Registration of Candidates
- March 15-29: Candidates campaign: Q&A with the applicants on the mailing lists
- March 30- April 11: On-line vote
- April 15: Result of representative election
Chairperson election scheduleThe Chairperson is a member of the Board and is elected by the members of the Board. The schedule for the 2010 election is as follows:
- April 16-21: Registration of Candidates
- April 21-30: Candidates campaign: Q&A with the applicants on the mailing list
- May 01-15: Vote: online or face-to-face during a board meeting
- May 17: Result of Chairperson election
Joinindustry leaders, academics and individuals and help shape the future of middleware