The Technology Council organizes meetings on a bimestrial basis (at least we try to).
The next TC meeting will take place on Thursday 16th April 2015, 11:00am CET.
please login at 10:45am to solve potential technical issues so we can effectively start the meeting on time
for this meeting, We will try using WebEx for the first time in parallel with the IRC chat.
- Programming contest: (Marcel Donges)
- New Project: by CETIC (Cedric Thomas, Marcel Donges)
- Technology Infrastructure Update (Martin Hamant)
- Weekly Webinars to promote mature projects (Marcel Donges)
- What do you think about the project categorisation in the forge Did you see the AppHub directory and its taxonomy already? (Marcel Donges)
- Technology Council Platform: IRC or OW2 Webex Voice&Video. Let’s talk about your restrictions and chances. (all)
11. Discuss options like , (Linagora)
- Scheduling the next TC Meeting (Marcel Donges)
WebEx meeting atPhone: france 0170918646
IRC network : Freenode
Channel : #ow2-tc
Web Client :
TC meetings usually take place on IRC (See
On April, 16 2015 we are adding WebEx as a discussion platform.
Occasionally (1 to 2 times a year), a face to face meeting is organized.
The Technology Council is responsible
- for building the overall technical architecture, including defining technical guidelines
- for providing technology validation
- for making Project life-cycle decisions (see the and the )
- for monitoring production and overall Projects consistency.
The Technology Council also defines OW2's architecture vision, it validates the founding charters of Projects and Initiatives and it approves reuse of non-OW2 code into Projects and Initiatives.
The Technology Council provides guidelines to the(the infrastructure runners) regarding the evolution of the OW2 technical platform.
Every OW2 Project's leaders are de facto.
Only TC members can volunteer for.
Technology Council is run by its electedand the OW2 (Chief Technical Officer).
The Technology Council has a blog whereare advertised (Subscribe to the ).
Technology Council meetings: Minutes
Minutes of the Technology Council meetings are archived on a per year basis.
Reference Documents and Processes (in progress)
- Project LifeCycle
- Project Acceptance
- Project End of Life
- Under Discussion
Contact the Technology Council
To contact the Technology Council, you can send e-mail to technology-council at ow2 dot org.