Election of the Board of Directors
- The elections for Corporate Members' and Individual Members' representatives are now closed. Check out the new board here . The next Board of Directors meeting will be on May 15.
- BI Initiative deliverables are now available here. The web page is open: readers are free to add their comments and suggestions. The BI Initiative team will
take them into account in the next version of the documents.
- The programming contest jointly organized by OW2 and Scilab is now ready to accept candidates and sponsors! It is essentially targeted at Chinese students and technicians to test and improve their skills with OW2 middleware. More...
OW2 Webinar Center
- May presentations include:
Fractal in C (05/05), OSS business models & innovation (05/14),
SpagoBI 2.0 Project (05/19) and AspireRFID Project (05/28). Register here.
- Make a date to attend the "Enterprise development" track at LinuxTag, Berlin,
June 24-27, where the OW2 projects will be on stage. Come and check the full program here.
The CoTer Club (IT for local government) will hold its 20th Congress in
Strasbourg, France, June 16-17, 2009. OW2 Members Altic, Bull, eXo
Platform and Talend will be present on the exhibition floor. More...
Appliance Facility for OW2 Projects
- Project leaders: don't forget to check the new appliance facility made available to us by UShareSoft. For your code as an easy-to-install package, check this page.