At a time when risk and compliance keeps top management awake at night, awareness of the need for good data quality is rising. And data governance is an essential factor to achieve this goal. The turbulent market conditions have resulted in a growing number of firms introducing new data governance frameworks, creating data committees and appointing data stewards. The programs are seen to create a foundation for data centralization initiatives, and helps improve visibility into data assets and how the data is being used.
- Building the business case for data governance programs that deliver high quality data
- What is the optimal organizational structure for centralizing data assets?
- Aligning data governance initiatives with business objectives.
- Michael McMorrow, Enterprise Data Warehouse Designer, AIB Group
- Dominique Pujol, Senior Project Manager, Enterprise Data Management, HSBC (TBC)
- Colin Rickard, Managing Director, West & North Europe, Dataflux
- Steve Sarsfield, Product Marketing Manager, Data Quality, Talend
- Jean Williams, Product Business Owner, Asset Control
- Tine Thoresen, Editor, Inside Reference Data
Wednesday March 24th From 3pm to 4pm GMT