Petals ESB 3.0 Camelia edition, has just been released.
It includes a lot of improvements for users, as well as optimisations, and nice new features :
- Dynamic configuration, and hot-deployment of new nodes
- Redesigned webconsole for administration, and deleted statistics monitoring
- SCA suppor: SCA engine (FraSCAti), and SCA designer (Eclipse)
- BPEL suppor: BPEL engine, and BPEL designer (Eclipse), with validation
- Database: JDBC Support (XQuare successor)
- WS Notification and WS-BorkeredNotification support (EDA)
- Integration with new Petals Camelia softwares :
o Petals Studio: Complete Eclipse development environement, for Petals ESB o Petals Master: SOA Governance o Petals View: Business flow monitoring, based on EDA
We gave this release a name : Camelia. That is a some nice pleasure, but also a handy way to see compatibility of different Petals software, adding to Petals ESB : Studio, Master, View.