We're very pleased to announce the availability of this new Joram release.
This version is available for download, and in Maven repository.
It introduces many improvements and some bug fixes:
- Improves DMQ behavior and handling of faulty messages,
- Adds message swap in/out facility,
- Supplies the MonitoringTopic,
- Adds flow control and compression in PoolNetwork component,
- Releases a new J2ME MIDP client,
- Removes a thread leak with the JCA connector.
It is tagged in SVN (JORAM_5_1_0), the complete list of changes can be viewed either in code updates or in SVN history.