Why participate in the OW2 Programming Contest?
Your participation in this contest will allow you to:
- Enhance your visibility, Show your skills, express your own talent
- Grow your international network and establish contacts with open source software companies
- Develop your skills and ability to use and develop state-of-the-art distributed open source middleware
- and possibly win a prize !
- First prize: one € 1,000 award.
- Second prize: up to FIVE awards will be given. (Each Award: € 300 or more or a netbook).
- Third prize: up to TEN awards will be given. (Each Award: € 100 or more or external 1TB hard drive).
How to register and participate?
The deadline for contestant registration is July 15, 2014.
- Participants select a topic from the list provided on the OW2 Contest Topics page.
- Fill the REGISTRATION FORM IS CLOSED
- After registration, participants must get in touch with the topic contact, and exchange information on the corresponding project mailing list.
- A weekly report has to be sent by e-mail to the topic contact and OW2 Programming Contest staff.
- The software will be developed using the Trustie collaborative infrastructure or alternatively SVN on the OW2 Forge or Git. It should include appropriate documentation for installing and running the software, as well as examples and tests. The language for code comments and documentation should be English.