|OW2 Programming Contest|
Award Ceremony: September 18-20, 2009
Guiyang, Guizhou province, China
The Programming Contest is open to sponsors, coming either from the European or Chinese OW2 community.
Sponsoring the OW2 Programming Contest will provide sponsors with following benefits :
- Get access to highly qualified students;
- European sponsors have a unique opportunity for exposure in China;
- Chinese sponsors have a unique opportunity to expose themselves as leaders and trendsetters in open source;
- Develop relationship with the OW2 open source community and ecosystem;
- Develop and increase links and visibility in the open source middleware area.
Several sponsor packages have been defined :
- Gold Sponsor: 4,500 euros
- Silver Sponsor: 1,500 euros
- Bronze Sponsor: 1,000 euros
Talend is the recognised market leader in open source data integration. More than 500 paying customers around the globe, including Yahoo!, Virgin Mobile, Sony and Swiss Life, use the Talend Integration Suite of products and services to optimise the costs of data integration, ETL and data quality. With more than four million lifetime downloads and 900,000 core product downloads, Talend's solutions are the most widely used and deployed data integration solutions in the world. The company has major offices in North America, Europe and Asia, and a global network of technical and services partners. For more information, please visit