Submit your presentation for the OW2 Annual Conference 2009 - (Closed now)
Submit your presentation for the OW2 Annual Conference 2009 - (Closed now)#createSubmitPaper($category $event) CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS - (Closed now) You are invited to submit your proposal in one or more of the following categories described below. Note that a priority will be given to Use Cases proposals, and selected presentations in this category will participate to the Best Use Case Award Contest. C1 - Technical Project presentation "Advance in open source middleware technologies in...": 1- Enterprise Java/APS (Java EE, Component model, BI);
2- SOA (application integration, ESB,...);
3- Development tools;
4- Other projects.
Please indicate in the title of your abstract in which category you are applying (1 to 4). C2- OW2 Use-Case description: (See below the related Best Use case contest and award) "Using OW2 Open Source Middleware ...":" Real world Use Cases of OW2 components and platforms:
- Production use of OW2 projects by end-users;
* Systems integrators solutions deployed with OW2 projects;
* Integration of OW2 projects in commercial offerings.
- Legal aspects;
* Business Models;
* OSS Strategy.
- The title of the presentation
* A brief outline or abstract of the presentation (not to exceed 400 words)
* For each speaker, the speaker name, title, company and phone number.
* A short biography of the proposed speaker showing relevant experience and qualification to speak on the proposed subject matter (not to exceed 300 words).
Abstract due : December 21, 2008. Extension deadline : January 7th, 2009.
Notification : starting january 15, 2009.